A lot has happened in the past year;
- Sarah has signed up as co-adventurer, driver and navigator and has now finished work and is waiting for us to get going.
- Albert has been pretty much re-built as a specialist overland Morris Minor Traveller and has had a major cosmetic overhaul and is now ready to roll
- We had our first fundraising event in January to celebrate Albert's 47th and my 60th. A great time was had by all and we raised a stonking £1,750 (or thereabouts) for Sue Ryder St John's Hospice, Moggerhanger.
- Our VirginMoneyGiving pages have been set up and are now active and with a total of £4,126 raised so far we are well on the way to our £15,000 target
- Arranged to visit a number of orphanages run by SOS Children's Villages which is one of the children's charities being supported. We have also started collecting clothes to take (that's another story!)
Since Potton Market Square is the starting and finishing point, I'll be picking Sarah up from Rye on Friday so we get two farewell parties. Hopefully those of you reading this and living in Potton will come along to the Market Square at around 9 to see us off. If you can make it will see you there.